Agito - "F*ck! You haven't logged in yet! DO IT NOW!"

Aihara - "AGITO! SHUT UP!"

Agito - "...f*ck. You're really p*ssin' me off."

Aihara - "Look, if you're gonna be like that then just go home, Agito. But seriously, log in. Or register."

Agito - "......"

Aihara - "......"

Agito - "F*ck it."

Agito - "F*ck! You haven't logged in yet! DO IT NOW!"

Aihara - "AGITO! SHUT UP!"

Agito - "...f*ck. You're really p*ssin' me off."

Aihara - "Look, if you're gonna be like that then just go home, Agito. But seriously, log in. Or register."

Agito - "......"

Aihara - "......"

Agito - "F*ck it."
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Staff

Aihara
>Head Admin
>Chatango: Kanezane
>Fang King
>Leader of The Order
>Deputy of Sleeping Forest

Karasu
>Admin
>Chatango: Kotorasu
>Wind King
>Leader of Dead Air
>Member of Sleeping Forest

Hironozuka
>Admin
>Ice King
>Leader of Frozen Mist
>Member of Sleeping Forest
FOR YOUR INFORMATION!
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!
From here on out, we will be broadcasting standing updates here as well as in the marquee at the top of the site. News here will be slightly more...detailed. For example we will answer here some of the questions asked the most. For example:

Which Teams are looking for members?
All of them, generally. Currently the leaders of The Order and Dead Air (Aihara and Karasu respectively) are the most active and can get to you the fastest, in other words you're more likely to be in a team sooner.

Can I be a King?
Not immediately no. Prove yourself to the Administration Team and/or Sleeping Forest and we'll take it under consideration.

When can I start and where? Also what rank am I when I start?
You can start as soon as your character is approved, pretty easy. You can RP where ever unless you're told it's off-limits by a mod or the area's description, so read carefully. Oh, and unless the topic is marked OPEN, you have to get permission from the topic creator to join via PM or on the CB. And you're F-Class normally, the lowest unless we say otherwise. For now everyone who joins will just be F-Class and we'll work on ranks once we get more members.

What is the setting for this Site?
In order for the site to operate in the same way as the Anime/Manga and still have Kings/Queens, Sleeping Forest/the Trophaeum, and the various Regalias and sub-Regalias, ATRP runs as a parallel universe to the Air Gear Universe.
Latest topics
» Dread (wip)
The Rising Road's Twinkie Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:26 pm by Dread

» The Sora Lounge - Air Gear and Index RP
The Rising Road's Twinkie Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 pm by Storm Hero

» Chained Wings | An Air Gear Roleplay
The Rising Road's Twinkie Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:09 am by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Director's Office - Meeting Room
The Rising Road's Twinkie Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:56 pm by Aihara Kanezane

» I am new here!
The Rising Road's Twinkie Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:03 pm by Storm King

» Eight Roads: The Epic non-cannon air gear RP
The Rising Road's Twinkie Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 am by Gigglegasm

» Airgear: Chains
The Rising Road's Twinkie Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:34 am by |K|arasu

» Neon, Star
The Rising Road's Twinkie Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 pm by |K|arasu

» Ice kings frozen office
The Rising Road's Twinkie Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:10 am by Hironozuka

Affiliates
ATRP's Affiliate Tag and those of the sites currently affiliated to us.
_________________ | Resonance of the Souls | | Naruto's Way of the Ninja | | Messiah Prophecies RP | | The Rising Road's Twinkie T7hjdz

The Rising Road's Twinkie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
+Breed
F-Class Rider
+Breed

READ
READ: 1

The Rising Road's Twinkie Empty
PostSubject: The Rising Road's Twinkie   The Rising Road's Twinkie Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:33 am

Character Name: Koga Yuri Mitsuru

Appearance:
|-Koga-|
Spoiler:

[Sayuri~Mentor/Master/Close Friend]
Spoiler:

Tamotsu-!.Dead Older Brother/Conscience.!
Spoiler:

History:
Sayuri - "Here I go again. It's gonna be kinda hard trying to explain someone's else history, well unless you anyone except me and the person we're talking about is Koga then otherwise it will be extremely hard. I was a prisoner of U.R.D which stands for Ultra-Rider Development which is a underground program that enhance riders to become better and stronger and what they do. Bringing a better and safer way to ride without the worry of the rider or others getting harmed. Sounds all fine and dandy doesn't it? WRONG! The U.R.D is a corrupt organization ran by corrupt people to take young orphans and young, low life criminals to a base underground within the city and train them, work them and if they refuse or cause trouble. They would beat or execute them. We were slaves to the U.R.D, I and my friends had no choice. We were young hoodlums that would like to cause trouble but nothing serious until we got arrested. Some strange man in a white suit and red tie stepped in and bailed us out but we thought we were free. No we were still prisoners, just in another confinement. Our new prison was called U.R.D and it's large. hundreds of orphans being under strict watch and study, experiemented on and trained to be the best. Most of those children reached the level of C-Class riders while a selected few such as myself reached the level of B-Class. We had no choice but to accept our fates or face an early death. So I trained to become the best, to become great, to strive to be the best of the hundreds that were there so I can gain their trust and slip away when they least expect it. However one day they brought in a boy with white hair and his younger brother who also shared that trait. The older brother was dazzling and had all the girls falling for him. It seemed like he had wings of a carefree angel and a caring yet welcoming smile. It let off this warm aura about him. It was stated that they were in special confinement where they were trained mentally on an intense level. It seemed like it worked but it didn't. The older brother, Tamotsu, toyed with the U.R.D. He waited at night when their guards were down around Tamotsu due to their trust in him. Tamotsu went ballistic and started to slay guards one by one. Killing up to twenty-five with no problem before being subdued with tranquilizer needles during a sneak attack. Tamotsu fell unconscience on the ground and his younger brother, Koga, was brought into the place that they subdued Tamotsu along with a few other prisoners and gunned down Tamotsu, making Koga watch. That young and timid Koga was never the same again. He was cold hearted, dedicated, smarter, spoke more but kept his true intentions hidden. He played the part but due the fear that Koga might turn out like Tamotsu died. The planted locator chips into his body. I trained Koga from the day after his brother was gunned down till a year ago where we escaped the U.R.D alive. Hm, Oh back to what I was saying. Koga was forced to wear heavy armor and treated like a monster or a wild and unpredictable beast. After awhile things were going good and the U.R.D were just starting to trust Koga, believing that he may be different and then Koga attempts to escape. He wasn't as good at escaping as his older brother was and was taken down after he killed eighteen of them. He was pinned to the ground and shot with a tranquilizer needle in the neck which quickly put him to sleep. When he came too, he found himself in complete darkness, the strapped his eyes closed, gagged him so he couldn't speak and tied him up to the point where his wrists turned red. The straps that covered his eyes also covered his ears so he couldn't hear anything either and by that time. I saw the pain that everyone that has tried to escape, feel the freedom or do the right thing has felt just by seeing him that way. So I planned the escape and freed Koga during the night. We went through every possible place we weren't allowed in that large facility until we finally found an exit which was a garbage shoot that was quite large and led straight towards the city's sewage line and of course towards the surface. Once we did that we had to find a place to stay, we found a vacant apartment. We did alot of things to survive, we struggled until we made it on out own and thats still not very much heh. Atleast we have our own house. Raised money by doing jobs for people, selling and helping out. Oh and we had to get that locator chip out his butt so -"

Koga - "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Everything was find till you said something about a locator chip and my butt. It was nowhere near my butt you liar! It was my upper left thigh on the back side." He said as he nibbled on his twinkie, feeling a bit akward and upset.

Sayuri - "Fine, whatever! It still counts as your a**!"

Koga - "No the h*ll it doesn't! It was nowhere near my a**! You wanna see the scar!?"

Interviewer - "Ugh...No. I'm just gonna go now." He said as he left the two bickering at each other about butts and scars.

Personality:
Sayuri - "Well, by me being a former elite U.R.D trainer and being assigned to Sir Mitsuru, I have learned that there are better things beyond the walls of confinement. My time with Koga has been a thrill ride and I'm intending to stick to him till the very end. He hates it when I nag him or even mention the U.R.D at all. It's still a wonder why he puts up with me. Maybe it's because I helped him escaped from that place. Koga, even though he was a slave to the U.R.D and had no hope or chance of escaping. The day he found out his brother died, it seemed like that hopeless child gained all the strength and more to make sure he gets out of that place and so he did. That just tells you that he's very determined. He told me that he has a close relationship with his older brother, even after death. He also said he could see him sometimes and that he exists in his conscience. Talk about brotherly love, heh. Hm, I guess I'm the only one that knows Koga so well, we spent alot of time together, heh. Actually it was since birth all the way up till now. Wow, it was a wild ride. He never gave up, he didn't listen to the strict guards and officials of the U.R.D. He didn't listen to me when I told him that he will never be able to escape this place. He didn't listen at all, he still attempted to escape. That just goes to show that he does whatever he wants when hes pushed beyond the limits. I seen the dedication to gain freedom in his eyes so many times. His vision was restricted and so was his hearing. He was locked in a cell and was only fed once everyday. His brother was known as the U.R.D's pet or that's what it always seemed but to the other slaves and prisoners. It's pretty hard to explain how he acts. He is....different, but in a good way. Oh he loves sweet tasting food. His favorite is twinkies, watermelon and chocolate. He absolutely adores those things and it's nice to see him happyevery once in awhile when he has those things in possession. However sometimes it does get alittle creepy, hehe."

• Freedom
  • Smoking
  • Twinkies
  • Fighting
  • Hanging Out
  • Watermelon
  • Chocolate
  • Women
  • Sayuri
  • Tamotsu

Dislikes:

• U.R.D
  • Female Disrespectors
  • Sayuri
  • Ignorance
  • Annoyances
  • Nagging
  • Crying
  • Insects

Road: Rising Road

Team: Independant ~ Currently

Last edited by +Breed on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

Team/Position : Leader of Dead Air, Member of Sleeping Forest, Ex-T3
Road : Wing Road

READ
READ: 100

PostSubject: Re: The Rising Road's Twinkie   The Rising Road's Twinkie Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:35 am

I'm hoping this is a work in progress. And for the record you don't get a shadow until you get to the point where we say you can. So like...give it some time.
Back to top Go down
+Breed
F-Class Rider
+Breed

READ

PostSubject: Re: The Rising Road's Twinkie   The Rising Road's Twinkie Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:11 am

It is, I have to make my history which I don't really feel like doing to be honest lol. I changed from Bloody Road to Rising Road. I wanna be the Thunder King and wear the Thunder Regalia :D.
Back to top Go down
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

READ

PostSubject: Re: The Rising Road's Twinkie   The Rising Road's Twinkie Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:14 am

[Stifles a laugh]

I'll tell you what I was told by Aihara. You earn it for one, for two you have to find the Regalia, we say when you become a king. There are no self-proclaimed Kings.
Back to top Go down
+Breed
F-Class Rider
+Breed

READ

PostSubject: Re: The Rising Road's Twinkie   The Rising Road's Twinkie Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:16 am

Alrighty ~

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
+Breed
F-Class Rider
+Breed

READ

PostSubject: Re: The Rising Road's Twinkie   The Rising Road's Twinkie Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:27 am

Finished :3
Back to top Go down
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

READ

PostSubject: Re: The Rising Road's Twinkie   The Rising Road's Twinkie Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:03 am

I have to say that I haven't seen a history done so well in the point of view of an outside party. And while we mostly RP in a third-person semi-omnipotent point of view, told like this it's rather interesting. However, for future reference please split things that long into identifiable paragraphs. It makes it easier to read.

Alright next thing is appearance. You need to have a written section as well as the pictures. I'm taking it that you're using the first picture for your character's current appearance? Fine, then have a few sentences on that. As for the other pictures, they don't much matter except as reference material. And this "Sayuri" is nothing more than an NPC. Got it? She can talk and interact on basic levels, anything past that and it's considered controlling two characters in which case I'd consider it to be multi-counting as you never actually made an App for her.

In summary, add a few sentences for appearance, slicing and dicing your paragraphs is optional...and oh yeah, your character is basically F-Class until we say otherwise. Prove yourself and we'll bump you up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rising Road's Twinkie   The Rising Road's Twinkie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rising Road's Twinkie
Page 1 of 1