Agito - "F*ck! You haven't logged in yet! DO IT NOW!"

Aihara - "AGITO! SHUT UP!"

Agito - "...f*ck. You're really p*ssin' me off."

Aihara - "Look, if you're gonna be like that then just go home, Agito. But seriously, log in. Or register."

Agito - "......"

Aihara - "......"

Agito - "F*ck it."

Agito - "F*ck! You haven't logged in yet! DO IT NOW!"

Aihara - "AGITO! SHUT UP!"

Agito - "...f*ck. You're really p*ssin' me off."

Aihara - "Look, if you're gonna be like that then just go home, Agito. But seriously, log in. Or register."

Agito - "......"

Aihara - "......"

Agito - "F*ck it."
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Staff

Aihara
>Head Admin
>Chatango: Kanezane
>Fang King
>Leader of The Order
>Deputy of Sleeping Forest

Karasu
>Admin
>Chatango: Kotorasu
>Wind King
>Leader of Dead Air
>Member of Sleeping Forest

Hironozuka
>Admin
>Ice King
>Leader of Frozen Mist
>Member of Sleeping Forest
FOR YOUR INFORMATION!
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!
From here on out, we will be broadcasting standing updates here as well as in the marquee at the top of the site. News here will be slightly more...detailed. For example we will answer here some of the questions asked the most. For example:

Which Teams are looking for members?
All of them, generally. Currently the leaders of The Order and Dead Air (Aihara and Karasu respectively) are the most active and can get to you the fastest, in other words you're more likely to be in a team sooner.

Can I be a King?
Not immediately no. Prove yourself to the Administration Team and/or Sleeping Forest and we'll take it under consideration.

When can I start and where? Also what rank am I when I start?
You can start as soon as your character is approved, pretty easy. You can RP where ever unless you're told it's off-limits by a mod or the area's description, so read carefully. Oh, and unless the topic is marked OPEN, you have to get permission from the topic creator to join via PM or on the CB. And you're F-Class normally, the lowest unless we say otherwise. For now everyone who joins will just be F-Class and we'll work on ranks once we get more members.

What is the setting for this Site?
In order for the site to operate in the same way as the Anime/Manga and still have Kings/Queens, Sleeping Forest/the Trophaeum, and the various Regalias and sub-Regalias, ATRP runs as a parallel universe to the Air Gear Universe.
Latest topics
» Dread (wip)
Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:26 pm by Dread

» The Sora Lounge - Air Gear and Index RP
Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 pm by Storm Hero

» Chained Wings | An Air Gear Roleplay
Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:09 am by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Director's Office - Meeting Room
Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:56 pm by Aihara Kanezane

» I am new here!
Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:03 pm by Storm King

» Eight Roads: The Epic non-cannon air gear RP
Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 am by Gigglegasm

» Airgear: Chains
Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:34 am by |K|arasu

» Neon, Star
Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 pm by |K|arasu

» Ice kings frozen office
Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:10 am by Hironozuka

Affiliates
ATRP's Affiliate Tag and those of the sites currently affiliated to us.
_________________ | Resonance of the Souls | | Naruto's Way of the Ninja | | Messiah Prophecies RP | | Director's Office - Meeting Room T7hjdz

Director's Office - Meeting Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

Team/Position : Leader of The Order; Sleeping Forest's Waiting Deputy
Road : Bloody Road

READ
READ: 118

Director's Office - Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Director's Office - Meeting Room   Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:20 pm

Meeting Room

A large door to the rear of the Director's Office leads to the nerve center of The Order's operations.

Director's Office - Meeting Room BoardRoom

When your pager beeps, come here quickly; the Leader of The Order doesn't like being kept waiting.
Back to top Go down
https://atrp.rpg-board.net
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: Director's Office - Meeting Room   Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Aihara looked up listlessly as Karasu walked into the meeting room (after failing to take a short-cut through the wall). Taking a seat across the desk from Aihara, he steepled his fingers and continued to contemplate.

"So. You made it here after all. Did you get lost along the way? No matter, you're here now, and the meeting can proceed as planned." Removing a large wad of paper from a folder on his lap, Aihara handed one half to his accomplice and kept the remaining half to himself.

"What you have now is an incredibly detailed statistical analysis of Bio7even Industries and their varying degrees of interest in stock markets, foreign currency exchange, and even the interest they earned last year in the various shareholders' bank accounts." Steepling his own fingers, Aihara stared across the table at Karasu, awaiting some kind of response.
Back to top Go down
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

Team/Position : Leader of Dead Air, Member of Sleeping Forest, Ex-T3
Road : Wing Road

READ
READ: 100

PostSubject: Re: Director's Office - Meeting Room   Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:00 pm

[w a n n a | w a t c h | y o u | b u r n]

Karasu barely even surfaced in his consciousness long enough to take the packet of papers and skim through it's various pages. When he finished he listlessly cast them aside, allowing them to spin across the smooth desk. "Don't need that," He said barely above a whisper, "That's only the surface, nothing that can help us. Need to know what's running off in their R&D right now. Building schematics, delivery services, other ways to get in besides breaking down the front door."

Already a plan was forming in his mind, if they could get their shipping manifests they could figure out what deliveries they would get on a weekly or even monthly basis and hijack the delivery truck, posing as the service. They'd be able to walk right in the front door so to speak, get intel and then leave again. Only to come back for their prize possibly through the ventilation system.
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: Director's Office - Meeting Room   Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:22 pm

"You do realise that we're not just going to get the Replicas, don't you? We aren't going in just to get the Replicas. There are other things at stake here, not just the fact that they're making Kings of pawns." Reaching underneath the table, Aihara removed one AT and placed it on the table before him. "History says that's how it starts, and soon leads onto the master puppeteer making pawns of Kings, and taking down the Trophaeum. I mean, it's a bioengineering corporation! It won't just be the Replicas, they might have Chargers, or even have the funds to start up the GC project again. And that would be bad news, not just for the current Sleeping Forest, but for the entire AT world that believes in us."

Collecting up the papers that Karasu had discarded across the desk, Aihara slipped them back into the folder. "Are you aware that these statistics come from the Trophaeum itself? The computer core has a basic level of AI, and can help us work out where to go from here. Poe has pretty much been my saving grace when it comes to the lack of other Sleeping Forest members. Poe keeps me company, and has a direct link to the Sky Regalia, as well as READ control systems at the Parts War HQ."
Back to top Go down
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

READ

PostSubject: Re: Director's Office - Meeting Room   Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:36 am

[n o w | i m | t o r n]

Karasu sat there for a second, he'd known full well about the Kings of Pawns and Pawns of Kings deal. But he hadn't thought they might start the Braincharger Program. Or even scarier still, the Gravity Children. Put either one of those in a King-level AT set and point them at the Trophaeum. They'd be rebuilding the tower again. Rubbing his temples he continued to contemplate the situation.

"So, what are you suggesting? Steal all their original Regalia, all their faux regalia, plant a virus in their mainframe and blow up the facility?" He said, then froze not realizing that he'd basically come up with the basis for a good plan. He began to smile, rather maniacally. This wasn't Usarak rearing his head, this was Karasu going into a Mad Scientist phase. "That...is a pretty good start. We steal what they have and destroy what we can't take with us. I like it, simple and to the point."

But then he calmed and assumed his normal solemn expression like that of a Sphinx. "We'd still need data on the facility itself."
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: Director's Office - Meeting Room   Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:27 pm

"I'm still not comfortable with that plan. Charging in, no matter how well planned the attack is, has hardly ever paid off. I guess some people may call it cowardice, but I prefer to call it being cautious." Ignoring the sign on the wall that read Strictly No Smoking, Aihara lit the cigarette in the corner of his mouth. The smoke drifted from his nostrils, and he pulled hard on the cigarette, resting his chin in his palm. A thought occurred to him, and he flicked the ash away as he spoke. "Information on the facility may be easier to come by than you think. My old nemesis, Hachigen, appears to have started his own AT-Team on the Western Road that leads to Bio7even. Maybe we should pay him a visit?"
Back to top Go down
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

READ

PostSubject: Re: Director's Office - Meeting Room   Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:26 am

[a l l | t h e | d r u g s | i n | t h i s | w o r l d]

Karasu nodded slightly as Aihara expressed his views on Karasu's possible plan. It would take quite a bit more preparation than any other Operation Karasu had ever been on. Maybe this Bio7even place would allow him to remember that was the inhabitant of the blank space before he was brought to that household so many years ago. Answers, he was getting closer.

Then Aihara mentioned an old nemesis named Hachigen who might know something. The name sparked in his mind but died as if suppressed. Usarak shifted slightly in his subconscious. "Sure Aihara, lets go see someone else who wants your head on a platter..." He rolled his eyes a little. It seemed like Aihara was a bit desperate to get information. Karasu could already see Aihara's body on a slab in his own morgue.
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: Director's Office - Meeting Room   Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:21 pm

"Unless you've forgotten, Karasu, I've destroyed him once before, and without the Bloody Armor." He tapped is AT with one finger to indicate. "Now I've taken it from him, and he has nothing but his standard AT wheels to defend against me. But he won't attack me, I'm his doctor. I've just spent the last few months getting his psychological state stabilised."

He drew again on his cigarette, letting the smoke drift from his mouth in thin skyward tendrils. Are you sure? questioned the voice in his mind. Is that really what you believe? Why do you think he was getting fixed in the first place?

Ignoring the voice, Aihara continued; "So how do you want to do this? You and me, or do you want to bring a couple of your team with us?"
Back to top Go down
Artist
F-Class Rider
Artist

Team/Position : Hopefully: The Order

READ
READ: 1

PostSubject: Re: Director's Office - Meeting Room   Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:59 pm

(Dont know if im allowed to post here either but figure this is a perfect time to talk to Aihara)

The only info Seto had to get to Aihara was the hospital, Seto hated them with a passion. But he dealt with it to get to meet the fang king. He really needed to talk to him, he saw him ealier and let that chance slip but not again.

Seto was just wondering all around the hospital looking for any source of clues on how to find the man. He had his A-T's on just riding real slowly as if he was walking. He was whistling just passing by many rooms and offices. Then he reached the highest part of the hospital it was sort of empty. He continued to ride on by till reaching a office, where a disscusion was being held. He didnt want to easedrop but he heard some of the disscusion, not really anything important.

Before he could here anymore he barged in the room and saw Karasu and Aihara talking at the end of the table. For a moment he felt so out of place and weird. The wind king right infront of him, the man he one day hoped to surpass and take his title, he was closer to that goal then he thought.

Then the fang king, he wished to join his team just because it would be fun. "Aaahhh excuse my interuption, just need a talk is all."

Seto said looking at both of them. He wondered what they would do, either kill him or allow him to talk to Aihara. Afterall he only wanted to help and join a team. But to them he could be a assaisan or something like that. Seto's mind started going wild with ideas, as he awaited for someone to talk.
Back to top Go down
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

READ

PostSubject: Re: Director's Office - Meeting Room   Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:33 pm

[c a n t | l i v e | u n t i l | y o u | d i e]
-Sixx AM | Life is Beautiful-

"Taken into consideration Aihara. So instead of a King, we're going to see a possible psychopath. Wondrous." He teased slightly as the man recapped this, Hachigen's possible mental ailment. Oh well... He thought, We need the information, and bringing along some of my team may be a good idea should worst come to worst. Karasu shrugged, "Either way is fine by me, it's not like you could bring anyone. And we're the only Kings still active."

Then the air in the room shifted and Karasu could tell without looking that another person had entered the room, and he could also tell which road he was riding. The man's intentions could prove fatal to Karasu, probably better to dissipate the tension here and now. "It's been a while since I've seen another Wing Road Rider. As you may have guessed, I am who you think I am. But don't think I'm just going to let you knock me off my throne. It's very high up, and right now, you aren't capable of leaving the ground."

He stood and his chair wheeled away, he walked over to the newcomer and stopped about a foot away. His usual stern expression on his face he sized the man up. "You came here to talk? I'm not sure I want to let you talk. You're a threat to my life, so either you can disperse that threat or I will" He said as he held up his hand and the air formed a cyclone in his palm.
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: Director's Office - Meeting Room   Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Leaping to his feet and scooting between the two Wing Road riders, Aihara's heart was suddenly in his throat. "Karasu, calm it. Dispel that cyclone, you can't go jumping to conclusions like that. All he's done is burst into out private meeting, demanding a talk, and interrupting our delicate battle plans." Aihara paused, re-running what he'd just said through his brain. "Hang on, what do you think you're doing, bursting into my offices? How did you get up here?"
Back to top Go down
Artist
F-Class Rider
Artist

Team/Position : Hopefully: The Order

READ
READ: 1

PostSubject: Re: Director's Office - Meeting Room   Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:50 am

"Haha in do time, in do time." He said to the Wind King with competitive eyes. He would figure Karasu would know what that meant. Wind started to circle around his A-T's "I have no threats though." he said calmy.

He knew his encounter with the Wind King wasnt going to be a good one, which made scense he wasnt expecting it to be. But he had no true hatred towards him, Karasu was just someone he needed to face one day. He did want his title, very much. But nothing more he didnt want his life. But a man like Karasu would not give it up, unless you took his life. Seto admired that, so he in a way respected Karasu.

He looked at Aihara. "Aaahhh I screwed up, first impressions are everything and I sure made a bad one. I didnt mean to barge or interupt a perfect meeting, even if I did just do that a moment ago. I kind just found my way up...followed my gut. Damn how do I say this now." Seto said as he started to look down.

Seto wanted to join The Order under Aihara. He knew Aihara and Karasu were the men to be around if one wants to get stronger, so thats what he thought. But it wasnt only about that. Seto respected them both, respected Aihara enough to be on his team. But as of now he hasnt shown that respect by barging in like he did.

"Listen erh I apologize for barging in your office. But I honestly just want to talk to the Fang King if I may." He said nice and settle. It was hard for him, he never did this with anyone else.
Back to top Go down
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

READ

PostSubject: Re: Director's Office - Meeting Room   Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:05 am

[h e r e s | t h e | c l i n c h e r]
-Chevelle | The Clincher-

Karasu grabbed the impudent kid by the lapels and hoisted him a half an inch off the floor, his eyes flared with tinges of red, and was that a double cross? His face twisted into one of rage, and the tornado in his hand inverted and began to spin faster, tearing a hole in the intruder's collar. "I'd like to know how you got up here as well, because I feel like deterring a threat, and you won't be leaving this building the way you came unless you start talking REAL quick."

He grinned evilly, "Else you won't be talking at all, let alone riding your ATs. Kapish?" He said throwing him in Aihara's general direction. Boy's lucky I didn't come out, he woulda been dead. Yeah Yeah, but we need Aihara to trust us, seeing as we don't want him against us in any fight. I could take him. I'm sure you could... Was that sarcasm? Idunno... He looked at the cyclone in his hand and quickly dispelled it with a clench of his fist.

Turning just his head to the right he looked at Aihara. "If he isn't an asset, or if he endangers my life like he's implying, don't try and stop me."
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: Director's Office - Meeting Room   Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:02 pm

As he led the intruder to one side by his arm, Aihara nodded in silent agreement to Karasu's demands for retribution. Hoping it wouldn't come to that, he led the boy outside and stood in the corridor; the stench of disinfectant invaded his nasal passages, causing lights to dance before his eyes. He should have been used to the smell by now, having run the hospital since his father's incarceration, but there was something about that smell that evaded him.

Stopping to steady himself against a wall, he turned to the intruder. "So. You wanted to talk to me, so do it. What is it that's so important to you that you couldn't wait until my meeting was finished?"
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: Director's Office - Meeting Room   Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:56 pm

After waiting for such a long time and getting no response, Aihara decided to finish this conversation another time. "I don't know who you are, young...man...but when you've decided exactly what it is you require my attention for, and when you have learnt how to talk to your peers, come and see me at my office. Better still, make an appointment with my secretary Franken Verde. You can usually find him at Luigi's Café on Sumeru Yamahiroba."

Turning on his heel, he rolled back inside the Meeting Room and slammed the door behind him. Addressing his fellow Sleeping Forest member, he said;
"Apologies for that little intrusion, the security around here must be somewhat lax around her of late. As we were saying, we need to visit Hachigen to glean some information on Bio7even. Would you like the two of us to go alone, pay him a quiet visit without any fuss; or would you like to contact one of your team-members and let them prove themselves on the tarmac on the way there?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Director's Office - Meeting Room   Director's Office - Meeting Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Director's Office - Meeting Room
Page 1 of 1