Agito - "F*ck! You haven't logged in yet! DO IT NOW!"

Aihara - "AGITO! SHUT UP!"

Agito - "...f*ck. You're really p*ssin' me off."

Aihara - "Look, if you're gonna be like that then just go home, Agito. But seriously, log in. Or register."

Agito - "......"

Aihara - "......"

Agito - "F*ck it."

Agito - "F*ck! You haven't logged in yet! DO IT NOW!"

Aihara - "AGITO! SHUT UP!"

Agito - "...f*ck. You're really p*ssin' me off."

Aihara - "Look, if you're gonna be like that then just go home, Agito. But seriously, log in. Or register."

Agito - "......"

Aihara - "......"

Agito - "F*ck it."
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Aihara
>Head Admin
>Chatango: Kanezane
>Fang King
>Leader of The Order
>Deputy of Sleeping Forest

Karasu
>Admin
>Chatango: Kotorasu
>Wind King
>Leader of Dead Air
>Member of Sleeping Forest

Hironozuka
>Admin
>Ice King
>Leader of Frozen Mist
>Member of Sleeping Forest
FOR YOUR INFORMATION!
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!
From here on out, we will be broadcasting standing updates here as well as in the marquee at the top of the site. News here will be slightly more...detailed. For example we will answer here some of the questions asked the most. For example:

Which Teams are looking for members?
All of them, generally. Currently the leaders of The Order and Dead Air (Aihara and Karasu respectively) are the most active and can get to you the fastest, in other words you're more likely to be in a team sooner.

Can I be a King?
Not immediately no. Prove yourself to the Administration Team and/or Sleeping Forest and we'll take it under consideration.

When can I start and where? Also what rank am I when I start?
You can start as soon as your character is approved, pretty easy. You can RP where ever unless you're told it's off-limits by a mod or the area's description, so read carefully. Oh, and unless the topic is marked OPEN, you have to get permission from the topic creator to join via PM or on the CB. And you're F-Class normally, the lowest unless we say otherwise. For now everyone who joins will just be F-Class and we'll work on ranks once we get more members.

What is the setting for this Site?
In order for the site to operate in the same way as the Anime/Manga and still have Kings/Queens, Sleeping Forest/the Trophaeum, and the various Regalias and sub-Regalias, ATRP runs as a parallel universe to the Air Gear Universe.
Latest topics
» Dread (wip)
A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:26 pm by Dread

» The Sora Lounge - Air Gear and Index RP
A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 pm by Storm Hero

» Chained Wings | An Air Gear Roleplay
A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:09 am by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Director's Office - Meeting Room
A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:56 pm by Aihara Kanezane

» I am new here!
A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:03 pm by Storm King

» Eight Roads: The Epic non-cannon air gear RP
A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 am by Gigglegasm

» Airgear: Chains
A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:34 am by |K|arasu

» Neon, Star
A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 pm by |K|arasu

» Ice kings frozen office
A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:10 am by Hironozuka

Affiliates
ATRP's Affiliate Tag and those of the sites currently affiliated to us.
_________________ | Resonance of the Souls | | Naruto's Way of the Ninja | | Messiah Prophecies RP | | A&E: Cubicles T7hjdz

A&E: Cubicles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

Team/Position : Leader of The Order; Sleeping Forest's Waiting Deputy
Road : Bloody Road

READ
READ: 118

A&E: Cubicles Empty
PostSubject: A&E: Cubicles   A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:51 am

*Footsteps echo through the strangely silent corridor, followed by raised voices.*

"He's this way, Aihara-dono, in cubicle four. I know you hate being disturbed for cubicle work, but he insisted on seeing you."

*Her voice overly apologetic, obviously under duress trying to keep up with her boss's long stride, the nurse's voice falters as she slips to the floor.*

"Seriously, Nurse Judith, learn how to walk and speak at the same time. Then you can tell me what my title is. I am not a lord, I am a doctor. Now, go and get Doctor Georgeson and change some bedpans or something."

*Sliding back the curtain, Aihara looked into the cubible and smiled faintly.*

"Well well, what do we have here? And what have you done to yourself now, Karasu?"
Back to top Go down
https://atrp.rpg-board.net
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

Team/Position : Leader of Dead Air, Member of Sleeping Forest, Ex-T3
Road : Wing Road

READ
READ: 100

PostSubject: Re: A&E: Cubicles   A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:48 am

[i | r e f u s e | t o | s u r r e n d e r]

When the Paramedics pulled him from the car, they expected to see major injuries. All they saw was a black-haired man covered in blood. They didn't seem to realize all the cuts he had sustained were in fact superficial, and that the blood they were seeing was in fact the driver of the car's blood. Underneath all that though, his left arm had greenstick fractures in two places.

So when Aihara Kanezane stepped into the room they had placed him in, he was wrapped up pretty good in gauze and what-not. But was Karasu sitting on the bed like a good little patient? Nope, he was standing on his one good arm with all the weight off of his fingers. He effectively created a vacuum with the palm of his hand.

Body suspended upside-down, he looked up [or was it down since it's reverse] at Aihara. "Hey, I'd be in the morgue right now instead of this room if I hadn't reacted. Besides, I seriously think you're the only competent person in this insane asylum. Nice to see you too Fang." Karasu said as Usarak completed. He didn't smile, barely even flinched as the words exited his lips. Usarak was quite a bit more controlled these days, like he'd suddenly gotten hit with a sledgehammer called reason.
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: A&E: Cubicles   A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:00 am

*The smile, that smile that had appeared so faintly, vanished in an instant. Aihara's initial joyous expression was replaced by an angry scowl, and his right hand automatically drifted to his waistcoat's interior pocket for his cigarettes. Remembering himself, he let his hand fall to his side and slip inside his trouser pocket. Instead, he removed his reading glasses with his left.*

"Sit yourself back on that bed and explain to me why I had to be dragged away from my office for someone that doesn't even take their own injuries seriously!"

*He used his glasses as an extension of his arm to point at Karasu accusingly.*

"I haven't seen you since our first meeting on the Yamahiroba, and if I'm honest I wasn't that impressed by you then, so why do you expect me to be impressed by your skills now? Because you're now in my territory?"
Back to top Go down
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

READ

PostSubject: Re: A&E: Cubicles   A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:27 am

[i m | f e e l i n | i n v i n c i b l e | t o n i g h t]

Karasu bounced onto his feet gently cradling his broken arm. "You don't think I was treating my injuries with the appropriate seriousness? It's the reason I wasn't balancing on this arm." He said as he raised the respective arm. Picking up the X-Ray off the bed-side table he popped it into the appropriate fixture. "See?"

He glared at the Fang King, "Impressed? I don't have any idea what you're getting at, but I was never looking to impress you. If one doesn't keep his body in shape, then that body deteriorates."

He sat down on the bed without putting any strain on the wound, using an invisible cushion of air to keep his arm in alignment for the moment. His other arm rested on his knee. "I guess I should explain the accident and how I ended up here eh? To be frank I don't quite know what happened, but I came off better than the person driving the car I was in. He's dead. I can only say that I reacted as the situation called for."

He looked down at the floor and shook his head. "I haven't been idle Aihara. I've been watching everything and everyone in this city. And you Aihara-san, I consider to be the greatest doctor in the city. That's why I've been turning away incompetent nurses and doctors for over an hour. I could do a better job than some of them."
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: A&E: Cubicles   A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:14 am

*Scoffing, Aihara replaced his glasses on his face and walked over to look at Karasu's X-ray.*

"I don't care how you got here. I don't care about your accident. I'm not even sure if I care that your arm is healed, if I'm frank with you. All I care about is that out there in my city there are innocent people dying, and you don't seem to be doing anything to help me prevent this city's decay into anarchy. Last time I saw you, you arrived and vanished like a thief. Now you arrive in my hospital with a broken arm expecting treatment purely because you need it."

*Shaking his head in defeat, Aihara turned away from the image of Karasu's fractured arm and walked back to the curtain, speaking as he slid the curtain to one side to exit.*

"I'm losing the city, Karasu. It's going to ruin and nobody is helping me defend it. My old Nemesis will be free again soon - he's been making good progress. If I didn't know that he's only going through the therapy so that he's mentally strong enough to bring me down, I'd be proud of him. The Forest is empty now, the Gram Scale draws ever nearer, and I'm not sure who to turn to any more. I have no-one to turn to any more. Frost is always busy fortifying himself against the Flames, Pledge is still AWOL, and as for Thorn..."

*His laugh contained no humour, and left a bitter taste in the air. The memory of her face plastering the walls of the Trophaeum leapt into his mind, and his face screwed up into a pitiful expression of longing.*

"She might as well be gone, with the limited memory of herself that she has. But as for you, you callous little worm, you had better have changed for the good in these past few months, or I swear to whatever power there is that I will strike you down. I will defend this city alone if I must, and I will perform with vigour so long as there is blood in my veins, but if you are here to make my life difficult you'll have a debt to pay me in hell."
Back to top Go down
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

READ

PostSubject: Re: A&E: Cubicles   A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:26 am

[t h e | d a r k e s t | n i g h t s]

Karasu glared visibly at Aihara. "You think I'm here to piss you off? Get under you're skin? If you're thinking that after our last meeting then I guess I should explain why I was in that car in the first place. The driver was the right hand man to the Kingpin of Sansai and Seijutsu. I was on my way to the Kingpin's office to take him down."

Hopping off the bed he stalked over to the coat-rack and pulled his coat from it, putting it over his shoulders not wanting to try and put his injured arm through the sleeve. Cushion of Air or no. Sitting down on the chair next to it he began putting on his Air Treks. Sleek black and faceted like a military fighter jet. "I wasn't expecting to be here so soon but given the circumstances and now your report on the state of the Forest, I guess I'll have to move up my schedule."

He stood and faced Aihara's back. "This is my city too, both me and my other half are here to defend it. You want help, then stop complaining and ask for it. I don't care who you point me at and what you tell me to do. I'll do it. Consider this my formal application into the Forest. I'll have my own team, but if the Song of the Forest calls, I'll drop everything." The Forest really was in a sorry state if Aihara, its head, was turning to him. True he had changed quite a bit in just a short time, and Usarak had finally gotten more docile, but this was unexpected. Karasu had been planning on offering his aide, but now he just seemed to be accepting an offer he had intended to make.

Taking his good arm he crossed his chest with it and dropped to one knee. "I am your tool. Your Instrument. If you will it, I shall do it."
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: A&E: Cubicles   A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:47 pm

*Smiling his sly little smile, Aihara turned back into the cubicle and replaced his reading glasses back on his face. He walked back to the image of Karasu's fracture, and studied it closely.*

"I'll get a nurse to apply the cast in a moment. First, I'd like to congratulate you on the passing of the initial test. I had to be sure that Urasak had calmed down, and the fact that he's not protesting your application seems proof enough for me. It's nothing personal against him, you see, just that I can't abide the possibility of dissent in the ranks of a currently four-man team."

*He turned back to Karasu, sitting down on the bed beside him.*

"Secondly, I'd like to take this moment to congratulate you upon your rise to tentative Kingship. You see, in a hidden part of the Trophaeum, which it seems only I frequent at the moment, there is a room dedicated to the recovery, reformation and tuning of Regalias and sub-Regalias. In that room lies part of the Moonstruck Drop Bagram. Do you think you deserve it?"
Back to top Go down
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

READ

PostSubject: Re: A&E: Cubicles   A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:13 pm

[d a y s | c o m e | a n d | g o]

Moonstruck Drop Bagram? Reaching down to his waist he popped the snap on the cord holding the white wheels on. Written across in black marker was "Welcome to Nightmare". "All this time..." He said wistfully as he held the two wheels in his hand. Slowly he moved his hand towards Aihara, "I'm glad I passed your test, and I think the Wind Regalia can be completed now..."

He opened his hand so that the white wheels became fully visible to Aihara. "I...thought they might not be normal, but it just dawned on me what they actually were." Karasu's face was nearly slack, he'd lost all control of his facial muscles for the moment. But then he closed his hand and regained control. "I would guess we can complete the Regalia as soon as possible, no? I don't know if I deserve it, but at this point there aren't any other options."
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: A&E: Cubicles   A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:20 pm

*Gasping, Aihara snatched the wheels from Karasu's outstretched hand.*

"You have the Wheel casing? No frickin' way!"

*His smile had returned now, fully lighting his face. Still studying the casing, he reached into his inside pocket and produced a packet of cigarettes, popping one into the corner of his mouth.*

"And there was me thinking the casing was lost to the Mountain..."

*Turning the casing over in his hands, he held them closer to his face to read a tiny script running around the rim. Unable to do so, he reached into his trouser pocket and removed a magnifying square*

"Where did you find these, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

READ

PostSubject: Re: A&E: Cubicles   A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:02 pm

[r a d i o | i n | a | h o l e]
Karasu slowly retracted his hand as Aihara snatched the wheel casings away from him, confirming his suspicions that these were in fact Aihara's missing pieces. As the doctor popped a cigarette into his mouth and attempted to read the writing on the wheel with a magnifying glass, Karasu went and sat down again.

"I'll be honest, I don't know where they came from. But when the people I lived with gave me my first set of ATs they were inside one of the shoes. I simply took them to be a gift, but as more people showed interest into them I decided to do a little research. Research that I hadn't confirmed until just now."

Looking down at his arm still bound up in gauze and an invisible barrier of wind, he wondered when Aihara was gonna call that nurse or point him in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: A&E: Cubicles   A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:57 pm

As Aihara translated the tiny french script around the circumference of the wheel casing, his heart sank. He didn't allow it to affect his expression, though; this boy may yet deliver the goods he needed to complete the Bagram. Instead, he read aloud the script in the hope that Karasu would understand the implications of this infuriating find:

"Brought to you by Bio7even Industries' Department of Regalia Research, this Replica belongs to the Parts War co-creator Alfred Wulf for the use in Special A-class AT Battles. Should not be used by King-level Riders for their own safety."

Sighing heavily, Aihara pocketed his magnifying lens and held out the Bagram for Karasu.
Back to top Go down
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

READ

PostSubject: Re: A&E: Cubicles   A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:58 pm

[t h i s | i s | t h e | b l a c k | a b y s s]

Karasu looked down so that Aihara couldn't see his face, even as he took the faux regalia from him. Then his shoulders started to shudder like he was crying, but he threw back his head and let out one hearty HA!

Looking at Aihara with a devilish grin, he had already figured out where the real ones were. "Ai, feel like crashing a laboratory? You just said these are replicas made by Bio7even, which means that they would need to be able to copy them from something. And you don't make copies of copies."

Hopping off the bed he poked his head out of the room and yelled at the first passing nurse. "OI! Get some o' that cast material stuff! I've been in here an hour with three green-stick fractures and you nurses have done nothing but avoid my room. LETS GO! I got important shit to do tonight!"

Retracting back inside as an Intern bustled past with her hair going in every which direction, she fumbled with the padding and the outside shell fabric. Sitting down Karasu held out his arm and dispelled the wind barrier, it took several minutes for her to get the padding on and then she started wrapping that in black fabric soaked in water. Minutes later the cast was hard and ready for business. Thanking the girl as she left he grabbed his coat and got ready to go. "Well Aihara? You coming with? Lord knows what else we'll find. You don't create an entire department for one Regalia."
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: A&E: Cubicles   A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:59 am

"Hold your horses, boy!" Aihara cried as Karasu grabbed his coat. "I'm not comfortable with blundering into a situation I know nothing about, no matter how many Regalia parts there may or may not be available to us. I mean, think about it! Regalia prototypes?"

Aihara shuddered, then took Karasu's coat from him and hung it back on a hook. "If they're making prototypes, then it stands to reason they wouldn't let an advanced one out of the lab. What we probably have here is an early edition, likely a mk. 3 or 4, which means they've advance much further in the time that you've had it." Glancing at the Faux Bagram (now safely back on the shoe-string at Karasu's waist), Aihara wondered how long Karasu had be riding his ATs. By the level of his skill, it had to have been at least three years or so, so the progress they must have made...

"...It doesn't bear thinking about really, does it? No, instead of going in all guns blazing, I'd rather wait until we know a little more about this company. Maybe set up some surveillance, send in some covert ops, something like that. Any objections?"
Back to top Go down
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

READ

PostSubject: Re: A&E: Cubicles   A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 pm

[f a l l s | o n | d e a f | e a r s]

Karasu contemplated that for a second, Aihara was right. If such a thing had fallen into his hands so many years ago, then it stood to reason that what they had now would be several times better than what was now tied at Karasu's waist. They could be walking into a trap, one full of people wearing faux Regalia. They'd be torn apart, and if they were Charged? God forbid.

"I see. Quite true my friend, who knows what we'd find when we get there. Scratch that, what finds us when we get there. Strategical planning does seem to be in order, though Bio7even has some pretty tight security from what I've heard. Getting someone in for Covert Ops may prove to be extremely hard. We'd have an easier time bribing a security guard."

Karasu considered the possibilities for extricating and collecting data on this Bio7even company. A lot of their work seemed to be cloak and dagger with quite a bit more cloak. Their cloak being that they produced medicine and economy-grade AT parts with little to no harmful effects on the environment. But Karasu could feel that there was something darker in there than the depths of Tartarus. Usarak shifted uncomfortably in his head. You got something to say on the matter? Nope... Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: A&E: Cubicles   A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:46 pm

"Bribery? I'd never stoop as low as to follow in the footsteps of my fore-fathers. No, this requires infiltration of a deeper kind..." Narrowing his eyes, Aihara reflected on how his informants had mislead him about the genealogy of an ex-member of the Order. He had commanded the member to erase the informant, and then had not let the member survive to reap the benefit. "...perhaps a more technological approach..."

For fuck's sake, Aihara thought to himself, if only we had a Rider with a fusion of the Rising and Pledge roads ... that would truly be a King worth meeting...

"...shall we continue this discussion in the comforts of my office?"
Back to top Go down
|K|arasu
Wind King
|K|arasu

READ

PostSubject: Re: A&E: Cubicles   A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:58 pm

<blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>[c o l l a p s i n g | i n | o n | y o u r s e l f]

"Office...yeah, let's go." Karasu said a tad choppily. He couldn't dedicate his entire mental processing power to creating complete sentences at this point. There were plots to be formulated and surveillance to be done. Maps to be studied and trick passes to design to accelerate a speedy getaway.

Karasu soon found himself going over mental maps of the city in his head as he slung his coat over his shoulder and walked listlessly down the hallway, mumbling randomly about various bits of tactical information. "We ... that way but traffic ... horrendous ... OW!" he said as he literally walked into Aihara's office. Namely the wall. Holding his head with one hand he shifted to the right and opened the door to the meeting room.
</blockquote></blockquote></blockquote>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A&E: Cubicles   A&E: Cubicles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A&E: Cubicles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sansai City :: S&S General Hospital :: South Ward-
Jump to: