Agito - "F*ck! You haven't logged in yet! DO IT NOW!"

Aihara - "AGITO! SHUT UP!"

Agito - "...f*ck. You're really p*ssin' me off."

Aihara - "Look, if you're gonna be like that then just go home, Agito. But seriously, log in. Or register."

Agito - "......"

Aihara - "......"

Agito - "F*ck it."

Agito - "F*ck! You haven't logged in yet! DO IT NOW!"

Aihara - "AGITO! SHUT UP!"

Agito - "...f*ck. You're really p*ssin' me off."

Aihara - "Look, if you're gonna be like that then just go home, Agito. But seriously, log in. Or register."

Agito - "......"

Aihara - "......"

Agito - "F*ck it."
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Aihara
>Head Admin
>Chatango: Kanezane
>Fang King
>Leader of The Order
>Deputy of Sleeping Forest

Karasu
>Admin
>Chatango: Kotorasu
>Wind King
>Leader of Dead Air
>Member of Sleeping Forest

Hironozuka
>Admin
>Ice King
>Leader of Frozen Mist
>Member of Sleeping Forest
FOR YOUR INFORMATION!
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!
From here on out, we will be broadcasting standing updates here as well as in the marquee at the top of the site. News here will be slightly more...detailed. For example we will answer here some of the questions asked the most. For example:

Which Teams are looking for members?
All of them, generally. Currently the leaders of The Order and Dead Air (Aihara and Karasu respectively) are the most active and can get to you the fastest, in other words you're more likely to be in a team sooner.

Can I be a King?
Not immediately no. Prove yourself to the Administration Team and/or Sleeping Forest and we'll take it under consideration.

When can I start and where? Also what rank am I when I start?
You can start as soon as your character is approved, pretty easy. You can RP where ever unless you're told it's off-limits by a mod or the area's description, so read carefully. Oh, and unless the topic is marked OPEN, you have to get permission from the topic creator to join via PM or on the CB. And you're F-Class normally, the lowest unless we say otherwise. For now everyone who joins will just be F-Class and we'll work on ranks once we get more members.

What is the setting for this Site?
In order for the site to operate in the same way as the Anime/Manga and still have Kings/Queens, Sleeping Forest/the Trophaeum, and the various Regalias and sub-Regalias, ATRP runs as a parallel universe to the Air Gear Universe.
Latest topics
» Dread (wip)
Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:26 pm by Dread

» The Sora Lounge - Air Gear and Index RP
Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 pm by Storm Hero

» Chained Wings | An Air Gear Roleplay
Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:09 am by Ophelia Hawthorne

» Director's Office - Meeting Room
Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:56 pm by Aihara Kanezane

» I am new here!
Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:03 pm by Storm King

» Eight Roads: The Epic non-cannon air gear RP
Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 am by Gigglegasm

» Airgear: Chains
Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:34 am by |K|arasu

» Neon, Star
Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 pm by |K|arasu

» Ice kings frozen office
Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:10 am by Hironozuka

Affiliates
ATRP's Affiliate Tag and those of the sites currently affiliated to us.
_________________ | Resonance of the Souls | | Naruto's Way of the Ninja | | Messiah Prophecies RP | | Luigi's Café Corner T7hjdz

Luigi's Café Corner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

Team/Position : Leader of The Order; Sleeping Forest's Waiting Deputy
Road : Bloody Road

READ
READ: 118

Luigi's Café Corner Empty
PostSubject: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:24 pm

Nuzzled deep into a recess of the outer perimeter of the Plaza,
a small Café sits, surrounded by tables and chairs.

Spoiler:

Luigi, the Café proprietor, greets you as you arrive.

Spoiler:

*Aihara strolls in, sits down, and calls over Luigi.*

"Good morning, Luigi my old friend. I'll have a Latte today please, and one of those little biscuit packets if I may..."

"Certainly, Aihara-sama. I'll be right back with your order."

*Aihara watches Luigi walk away, incredulous to his robotic waitering skills. Taking a newspaper from his bag, Aihara reads the morning's business pages, waiting for his associate to arrive.*
Back to top Go down
https://atrp.rpg-board.net
Naught
F-Class Rider

READ
READ: 1

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:30 am

The sound of wheels rolling across the ground could be heard as Naught who was slumped over, skated inside and straight over to Luigi. He asked him for a latte as well and quickly spun on his wheels to turn and face Aihara. He chewed the side of his cheek and hesitated before skating over to him. Eventually rolled by their and sat across from him a smile forming on his face. "My oh my, what is someone like you doing here?" Even though he was sitting he rolled his ATs back and forth against the ground to avoid feeling idle.
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:54 am

Looking up from his newspaper as the young man fell into the chair across from him, Aihara tutted vexedly and folded it up, slipping the paper back into his bag before taking a sip from his latte. "Excuse me? Are you trying to hit on me, or do you have some sort of a death wish? What, exactly, do you mean by someone like you?"

Reaching back into the rucksack, Aihara pulled out two AT wheels on strings. Each string was around two feet long and had a slipknot at the opposite end to where the ATs were slipped through another not. He slid the nooses over his wrists, and sat holding the wheels in his closed hands on the table with each two-foot long string dangling off the table. "Because if you're implying that I don't belong in a place that is quite clearly public property, then you've got another thing coming. Are you aware of what you were dealing with here?"
Back to top Go down
Naught
F-Class Rider

READ

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:58 am

He turned his head up and sucked his teeth in an annoyed manner. "Of course I know who you are. I wasn't implying anything wrong." He kicked his feet up on the table the wheels of his AT still spinning but slowing up to a stop. He placed his hand behind his head and tilted the chair back before raising one arm to yawn. A tear formed in his eye from yawning and he closed his eyes as if he was trying to be somewhere else.

"All I meant is I didn't expect to see you here. A rider as skilled as yourself. That's all." He slowly opened one eye to see if the other man's appearance remained as threatening as before. The man didn't really scare him, but he DID seem to hold a decent amount of respect for him and he obviously knew him from somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:11 am

Ignoring the boy's flattery, Aihara closely studied the wheels in his hands. They were patterned in a spiral, alternating purple and green lines running from the rim to the hub. "How observant do you think you are? Honestly - no bullshitting or blowing your own trumpet, but no absurdly-grotesque putting yourself down either - I'd really like to know how many of the little details you notice about whats going on around you."

He noticed a thin coating of lubricant still glistening within the wheel's central hole. "Do you think you could tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Naught
F-Class Rider

READ

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:17 am

He opened both of his eyes and dropped his feet sliding them below the chair he sat on. He leaned forward closer to Aihara. "Im okay I guess." He rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Its not something I can really explain, more something that would have to be tested out." He looked at the wheels that were in the possession of Aihara. He leaned back again without tilting the chair this time. "Whats with this randomness anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:22 am

"This isn't randomness," laughed Aihara, tapping his feet against the floor. "This is me testing out one of Karasu-san's latest recruits. You do know that there's an AT-Team across the mountain with a Flame-road leader, don't you?" Shaking his head, he continued; "That's irrelevant though. This morning, when I left my place of residence, I made a distinct wardrobe decision, and I want to know if you've noticed what it is. If you can tell me, I'll let you into a secret."
Back to top Go down
Naught
F-Class Rider

READ

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:35 am

His face grew serious and his body tensed up. "Flame road leader?" His hand shook with excitement and he jumped up and slammed his hand on the table and quickly began to scan Aihara. Soon his face faded to a mere emptiness as he frowned. He stood frozen in that area and closed his eyes. "Your just dressed more formal. Than I am anyway."
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:21 am

Smiling, Aihara let his hands slip down by his sides and let the wheels fall from his hands, the wheels' descent slowed by his sliding grip on the strings. He moved his arms forwards and back, allowing the wheels to gently roll along the ground as he continued to tap his feet on the floor like a drummer. "I said that the Flame-based team was irrelevant. And no, I'm not dressed any more formally than I usually do. I may be dressed more formally than you, but that wasn't a conscious decision by me. Try again."
Back to top Go down
Naught
F-Class Rider

READ

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:28 am

He frowned. "This isn't going to be easy, can I at least get a hint?" He rolled back and forth by the same table trying to think about Aihara's decision. He wheels were smooth against the ground allowing for easy movement practically gliding against the ground. He pulled to a stop and staired at Aihara and kept him and only him in focus. "Just one hint."
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:14 am

"You want a clue? A person wouldn't have exceptional observational skills if they had to ask for clues now, would they?" Aihara's eyes flickered to his left, where he sensed a newcomer to the scene approaching. The static in the air was growing, and his palms began to itch. "If you're going to guess, guess now. Things might turn ugly soon."
Back to top Go down
Naught
F-Class Rider

READ

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:18 am

"Fine, well for starters, I noticed that your dressed really loose. Which isn't really bad in a skate park." He scratched his head. "But, it took me a while to realize, your not wearing your ATs. I should've noticed sooner, your a king at a skate park but I haven't seen your ATs." He raised his eyebrows curiously. "So, tell me. Was the decision, not to wear ATs?"
Back to top Go down
Draven
F-Class Rider
Draven

Team/Position : >No Team

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:32 am

Ian was skating around looking for something scrumptious to eat both in terms of food and a partner. See Ian wasn't a rigid fool thinking only things should be one way. No he loved all people and found everyone beautiful. Male or female it didn't matter, when he was on the hunt nothing would stop him. His chases lead him to a lovely little Italian restaurant called Luigis Diner. It was nice to see Italian food in Japan seeing how he was American and it was the closest he could feel to home. He rode around thinking about his encounter with the Leaders of Toul Tool To and Dead Air when he spotted something most delicious. It was a man dressed in rather nice clothing but with no A-Ts. A plan formulated in his mind and he skated over to the man and his friend sitting at table.

The two men before him were both rather handsome and he was finding himself a bit giddy like a schoolgirl. However he had the bravery of a lion and spoke to them. "Excuse me but I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you two were so I had to come say hi. My name is Ian" he said with a slight blush on his cheeks. In a quick movement his laid a soft kiss on the boy wearing A-Ts cheek and swivled around and planted a deep kiss on the lips of the well dressed man with no A-Ts on. "I hope to see you around" he said to the two and skated off, wondering if they would follow.
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:58 am

Being rudely interrupted wasn't something that Aihara took kindly to. Ignoring is associate for the moment, he rose to his feet and walked over to the barrier that encircled the Café Corner. As the young boy skated off, Aihara began to whirl one of the wheels around on it's string. Round and round he swung it, gathering it's speed until it was just a blur above his head. Suddenly the Regalia core activated and the spiral-patterned wheel unwound revealing a long, thin cable adorned by many thorns. He let it whip out, tying around the boy's retreating legs. Giving the string a yank, he chuckled softly as the boy whumphed to the floor.

Turning back to Dead Air's newest member, he smiled and replied; "You've spotted my lack of ATs, have you? Splendid. You pass the test, then." He turned his attention momentarily back to the Regalia, manually deactivated the core, and stowed the pair away in his waistcoat pocket. "Are you familiar with the young man who just sexually assaulted both of us, or will he have to answer to the Yamahiroba's strict guideline enforcer?"
Back to top Go down
Naught
F-Class Rider

READ

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:02 am

He twitched as his wheels revved up spinning really fast. "Hell no! Never saw em' before." He slammed his hands on the table he and Aihara was sitting at and skated over to Aihara. "Either way, I'll let that slip, you can do whatever ya like with him.. even though you would've anyway. Im just glad I noticed your AT thingy." He spun on his AT and came to a stop. "Wait, that's the thorn reg- sub regalia isn't it?" He frowned and looked at it more closely. "Why do you have it?"
Back to top Go down
Draven
F-Class Rider
Draven

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:28 am

Ian felt a very vine like substance wrap around his body and he skated away. These vines prohibited from moving his body and caused him to fall harshly to the ground. With the way he was bound and held to the ground he was very limited on his movements. Apparently the man who he placed the deep and passionate kiss upon had been an actual A-T rider hiding himself out as a normal everyday citizen. Ian was now in the beautiful Japanese mans trap and was held to the ground. He rolled over and listened to the man talk to his compatriot about what they should do with him. He grinned at them and made a suggestion "Hey you two, why don't you just let me go. The three of us could hit the town and then retire to a lovely suit where we could play a game off......twister" he said with a seductive wink. He was having a good time completely relaxed. Sure he was tied up, but it wasbt the first time he had been in a situation like this before.
Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:38 am

"I've been collecting together sub-Regalias for a few years now, since my rise to Kingship of the Bloody Road. When I took down the old Fang King, Hachigen, a member of the then-thinning Sleeping Forest contacted me and brought me into their merry group. Since then, the Regalias have been lost in battle to other, less experienced people who would rather bring down the Trophaeum than protect it, and so I have made it my purpose to recollect the various Regalias and sub-Regalias scattered around. It's hard work, doing all that on my own, so I'm glad that your own leader, Karasu Ra Akatsuki has now joined my cause."

Turning his back to his companion, he addressed the newcomer as one should - with a look of contempt and a voice of thunder. "I don't know how you get off, I don't even care how, but if you think you can assault my associate and I then you'll have a higher power to answer to."
Back to top Go down
Naught
F-Class Rider

READ

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:43 am

He placed a finger on his chin and thought to himself. 'I wonder if he has the flame regalia. If he does then it might make things so much easier for me. Maybe i'll ask him. He looked at Aihara curiously. 'Then again he knows I run the flame road. If he had it he woulda told me, wouldn't he?' He let his arm drop to his side once more. 'Maybe that's what he was going to tell me before we were interrupted.' he nervously rubbed the back of his head and skated backwards rolling a few feet behind. "Um, Aihara, can we talk over here for a brief second? I'll try to make this quick."
Back to top Go down
Artist
F-Class Rider
Artist

Team/Position : Hopefully: The Order
Road : Wing Road

READ

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:47 am

(dont know if its ok to post here, I wont be a bother)

Seto as riding around getting used to today's weather, well infact he wasnt really riding around. He was in the middle of a race for this month's rent so he needed to win. In order to up the stakes he challenged the whole team to a race which was about fout against one. It was a weak starter gang with no sence of pride or freedom, they just ride to feel superior.
They were still gonna loose so it didnt matter, but Seto wished they would ride for more then that.

He was in the lead using the air to help with his movements making his jumps going farther as if he was soaring. He wasnt going to use any fancy tricks for a race like this. Seto landed on a thick wire cord, perfect for grinding. It was pretty high but people with quick eyes could notice. The four he was racing were coming in behind him. Seto took a quick glance at Aihara, Naught, and Ian he raised an eyebrow and tried to stay focused on the race.

But then he knew who Aihara was, so he had to stop. Seto has been wanting to join The Order for a while now, and this was his chance. He heard about Aihara from other A-T rider's plus he saw him before.

He turned his A-T to the side and put pressure down making them screech and he stopped to see what was going on. He was pretty high so maybe they wouldnt notice him. Seto couldnt hear what they were talking bout, he just wanted to watch. Plus he needed to speak to Aihara about something. The four from the gang hopped over him, and continued the race. Seto paid no mind to them.

"I wonder what he's doing? I should really talk to him." Seto said himself putting his jaw on his palm almost getting comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Draven
F-Class Rider
Draven

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:08 am

Ian laughed a bit as the man said he had to answer to a higher power. Unfortunatly Ian wasn't quite feeling like being punished and grinned when the mans associate suggested they move away for a moment to talk. Seeing how the vines were no longer wrapped around his body he twisted it as he placed his hands on the ground. In one solid motion he pushed off the ground and twisted his body caused a spinning effect as he came back down on his A-Ts. It was a totally unnecessary way for him to stand up but it was cool looking to to people walking by. He rode over to the person who had tied him up moments before. "That was a pretty impressive maneuver, especially since you weren't actually wearing any A-Ts" he said rather impressed to the man. His arms were crossed and he was smiling. He acted as if nothing odd had just transpired.

Back to top Go down
Aihara Kanezane
Fang King
Aihara Kanezane

READ

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:48 am

Ignoring his associate's request for the moment, Aihara turned to the rude young man who had assaulted them. Apparently, the boy had some kind of autism and didn't know when to stop annoying the shit out of people. "Could I ask you to keep quiet for a moment while I perform a small piece of business? Then we can sort out what we're going to do with you. Okay?" Not waiting for a response, he took hold of the other boy's arm and led him away.

"What would you like to talk about? Because if it's about Regalia, I really can't help you there. Not for the moment, anyway." Grimacing as he remembered his rucksack, Aihara darted over to the table to collect it, noticing a figure standing in the sky. Ignore it, the voice in his head whispered. There are more than enough people standing in the sky for the moment. Turning his back on the newcomer in the heavens, he walked back to where he'd left off. "However, if you direct a query through your Team Leader, I'll be glad to pass it onto the current Flame King. I'd have to find him first, but any Team-member and friend of Karasu's is a friend of mine. Kay?"

OOC: Okay, to prevent this from confusing us, the following post order must be obeyed;
Aihara
Naught
Artist
Draven
Back to top Go down
Naught
F-Class Rider

READ

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:10 am

He sighed. "Fine. But anyway," He looked at ian and frowned. "Before he showed up I answered you. What was the secret you were going to let me in on?" He was normally one that couldn't just be patient and stand in one area so he began to pace back and forth instead of skating waiting for Aihara to answer. "Unless of course, you forgot or changed your mind about telling me." He yawned pretending that he didn't really care. "Whatever, just tell me if you still plan to."
Back to top Go down
Artist
F-Class Rider
Artist

Team/Position : Hopefully: The Order
Road : Wing Road

READ

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:49 am

Seto continued to sit getting less and less interested in what was going on, he looked over to the gang he was racing. "EEhhh gotta finish this race." He stood up stretching, just standing on the wire cord with his A-T's. He turned his body to the side and went on faster then before to catch up.

He was already behind a good distance and the race as almost over, but there was no worry on his face. The air around him seemed to coil as if it was focusing on him alone. One could start to see a cylindar start to form. Seto used his hands to capture the wind and force it forward. Letting loose a weak tornado to knock the gang off their feet a little.

With a satisfied smirk Seto jumped forward seemingly riding the tornado giving him a increase in speed. Dashing right past the gang for the lead again. He looked back and landed on the street going further. The win was his.

(Left the topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Café Corner   Luigi's Café Corner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luigi's Café Corner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sansai City :: Sumeru Yamahiroba-
Jump to: